Integrated Workplace Management System
The Manhattan Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) is the most important strategic enterprise solution for planning and managing any organisation’s real estate portfolio of buildings and assets.
IWMS implementations provide a major benefit to not only reduce costs, but for organisational effectiveness to enable all resources—properties, assets, and even people—to be as productive as possible. The deep functionality of the Manhattan IWMS is designed for the entire facility lifecycle to maximise resource utilisation while reducing the total cost of occupancy (TCO).
As Gartner has determined, “…we believe the real payback and ultimate value in IWMS is derived from the “I”: Integration. The effective integration of these disciplines ideally operates from a single database with common user interface (UI), workflow tools, executive dashboards, analytics, integration
to CAD, BIM and GIS and robust predefined and customized
(Gartner Research No. G00234548, May 2013)
- Increase real estate effectiveness for improved productivity and collaboration for the organisation
- Reduce total cost of occupancy (TCO) by understanding utilisation vs. capacity of all real estate
- Increase agility of RE/FM group to be able to respond to changing business/work requirements of the organisation
- Increase the life-cycle of all building systems and assets
- More accurate and detailed ‘system of record’ for all real estate and facility management data
- Better integration with HR, Finance, IT, Environmental, Health and Safety data
- Less risky decision making due to ability to perform high level analytics which includes historical trending, existing state, and anticipation of future state
- Ability to deploy and utilise mobile applications in the field
- Ability to do all real estate and facility management processes in the cloud
- Ability to integrate with any graphical visualisation technology required (i.e. CAD, BIM, GIS, BI etc.)